Career Objective: Pharmacy Technical Assistant
Benoit, JF and Stephane Morin, pharmacists – Montreal in 2016 to today
- A processed the patient records.
- A completed the preparation of orders.
- Did the customer service.
Gregory Arakelian – Pointe-Claire 2013-2015
I worked for almost two years to an outstanding team in the pharmacy Costco Pointe Claire. I performed all the tasks associated with technical pharmacy assistant.
The Orange Box – Montreal 2012-2013
- Method for the reception of patients.
- A collected medical information.
- Created and assured updating patient records.
- A completed the preparation of orders. Answered the phone and provided excellent customer service.
- Attended at the inventory management.
Jean Coutu, Doria Boukheroufa – Montreal 2011-2012
- A service offered professional customer, empathetic and enthusiastic.
- A hosted customers, performed data collection and prepared orders.
- A made the call and took part in aa detect potential problems.
Fierbourg Training Centre, Quebec, QC 2010
DEP Pharmacy Technical Assistance
Polyvalente de Charlesbourg, Quebec, Qc 2010
THE high school
Skills and competences
Excellent oral communication.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good sense of responsibility and good adaptability.
- Fast and effective.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent stress management.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Valid driver’s license.
Has a vehicle and a cellular phone.
References on request