Career Objective: Host / hostess, restaurant
Tim Hortons – Downtown Levis 2015 today
I did the customer service counter but also at the drive. I’ve done the preparation of drinks and food. Conducted housekeeping workspaces from outside and the dining room.
- Working day and night.
Couche-Tard Inc. – Levis from 2013 to 2015
I made sure to give excellent customer service. I made sure at all times that the restaurant is clean and attractive to customers. A process for preparing products assuring me that hygiene and safety standards are applied.
Esterel Resort – Esterel 2011-2013
- Home customers.
- Took managed and reservations for restaurants.
- Has ensured customer satisfaction.
- A given menus to customers and informed them as needed.
- A mounted tables.
- Ensured the cleanliness.
- A completed several other tasks.
LaSalle College, Montreal 2011
DEC Hotel Management
Versatile Island, Gatineau, Qc 2008
DES in international program
Skills and competences
- dynamic person.
- Energetic and smiling.
- Focused on customer service and the good results.
- Like teamwork and challenges.
- Like working with the public.
- Excellent timeliness.
- Good sense of organization.
- Punctual and able to handle stress.
- Ability to provide physical.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Driving license and own car.